Cloth Diaper Loan
The Rebecca Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that provides free cloth diaper loans. We lend directly to parents or guardians who are responsible for the care of the cloth diapers through proper washing routines for their chosen method, such as a washing machine, laundromats or hand washing. As we are a volunteer ran organization who relies solely on donations from individuals and businesses we will lend a variety of cloth diapers types either new or previously used but in great to good usable condition. Minor repairs may have been made to loaned diapers including but not limited to velcro, snap and elastic replacement.
Diaper loans can be picked up from a local community based chapter if its no more than 30 miles from your home. If a community based chapter is not within 30 miles of your home we will ship the diapers directly to the address located on your application. We do not charge a fee to approved families to receive the loan diapers but if a family is able to make a $10 donation to help cover the cost, they may do so.
Each approved family is assigned to the nearest community based chapter who will fulfill the loan diaper request. It can take up to 14 days to receive the loan diapers as our volunteers customize each loan package specifically to the needs of the family and children.
Cloth diapers are in the care of the family from the time they are received at the address on the application. You must follow recommended washing routines, do not use boutique detergents or homemade detergents on loan diapers at any time. Effective 1/1/2018 cloth diaper loans are no longer for 1 year but for the amount of time a family needs them. While on the loan program and in the possession of loaned cloth diapers you must stay in contact with your assigned chapter through our family chat group, email, instant messages or text messages.
Once the loaned diapers are received you must review the inventory sheet that was emailed from the community based chapter. If the diapers received were damaged in anyway through shipment immediately inform the assigned chapter. Diapers should fit properly once received but if for any reason you are having fit issues or unsure how to use the diapers provided, contact your chapter immediately. We unfortunately do not exchange diapers for cosmetic reasons, such as color, print or wanting a specific type of diaper however we will exchange newborn size for one size/sized diapers or one sized/sized diaper for training diapers.
Should diapers become damaged while in your possession, don’t worry. Just contact your chapter to let them know and we will do our best to help you in anyway we can. We will not charge a family a damage fee at anytime but may ask you to cover shipping cost to receive a new set of diapers.
Once the diapers are no longer need we ask that you contact your assigned chapter immediately to return to the organization. Depending on the length of time diapers have been in your possession we may suggest paying them forward.
Diapers given by local chapters or the Bend Diaper Bank either cloth or disposable shall not be sold for personal gain for any reason on public forums such as Facebook or Craigslist, garage sales, one-on-one sales, etc. Selling diapers given to an individual approved through our application process for our cloth diaper loan program or the Bend Diaper Bank will lead to banning from the ability to acquire additional diapers for children, limited access to support, and potential referral to local law enforcement if actions are not corrected. We understand that families will experience hardship that will lead to these actions but please know that TRF will do all we can to help relieve stress due to diaper need.
Should you have any questions please contact your assigned chapter or email us directly.
Project Pink Lotus
Project: Pink Lotus (PPL) is a program of The Rebecca Foundation that provides customized cloth pads to individuals in need. The cloth pads are specifically made with CPSIA certified materials and by professional sewers who have volunteered their time.
PPL is not a loan program as kits are new and to be kept by approved individuals. Once approved individuals will be asked to make a set donation for the kits which includes shipping. If an approved individual is unable to make the donation please email email@example.com to enquire into our Angel Moon sponsorship.
Kits will be mailed directly to the address on the application. Once kits are received they cannot be returned or exchanged. Kits are marked with PPL/PIF and cannot be sold for a personal profit.
Welcome to The Rebecca Foundation
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Rebecca Foundation's Website.
The Rebecca Foundation is located at:
2660 NE Hwy 20 Suite 610-93 , Bend
Oregon - 97701, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Rebecca Foundation's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of united states. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Rebecca Foundation and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Rebecca Foundation. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.clothforall.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.clothforall.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.clothforall.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.clothforall.org
Redistribute content from The Rebecca Foundation (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. The Rebecca Foundation does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofThe Rebecca Foundation, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws The Rebecca Foundationshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Rebecca Foundationreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to The Rebecca Foundation a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of The Rebecca Foundation’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.