The Gift of Cloth
apply for assistance
Required Documentation for U.S.A. & Canadian Applications
Please have the following documents ready before you begin your application.Images of required documentation can be taken with your phone's camera. To ensure your privacy, please cover any important, sensitive information on the documentation (for example, account numbers).
Please note: Your privacy is important to us. To ensure the safety of your information, please cover up or edit out sensitive information (such as account numbers or full social security numbers) before submission. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK EACH SECTION TO REVEAL LIST OF ACCEPTED DOCUMENTATIONS. PHOTOS OF CHILDREN, DRIVERS LICENSE & MILITARY ID'S ARE NEVER ACCEPTED FORMS.
Two (2) forms of the following documents will be accepted to verify an applicant's residency.
All documents presented must contain the applicant's name and residential address.
- Current deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or a residential rental/lease agreement
- Utility statement (including electric, water, natural gas, satellite TV, cable TV or noncellular phone bill) dated within 30 days of the date of application
- W-2 or 1099 tax form from the current tax year
- Mail from financial institutions; including checking, savings, investment account and credit card statements dated within 30 days of the date of application
- Mail from a federal, state, county or city government agency dated within 30 days of the date of application
- Current automobile payment booklet
- Pre-printed paycheck or payment stub dated within 30 days of the date of application
- Current documents issued by the U.S. military indicating residence address
One (1) of the following documents to verify your pregnancy or birth of your child.
Please cover any important and sensitive information. We only need to see child's name, birthdate, and/or last four digits on the Social Security Card:
- Ultrasound (if currently pregnant)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Hospital Documentation
- Midwife/OB Letter dated